Wellcome to THE WEB's tasty audio electronics!

On this blogspot page you can find all my electronic music tracks from the clips i present on my YouTube channel - or Albums/EPs from single tracks you might have heard on Soundcloud
For every album/EP/single there is a post, with some descriptions of the making of, a track listing and links/infos about download. most of the stuff is free...
contact: gronku(at)hispeed.ch

Have fun, you're wellcome!
THE WEB

Sunday, February 6, 2011

THE WEB - Carousel remixed

Koenig Cylinder's "99.9" is one of these tracks I only heard once or twice in a club in the early 90ies but was looking for all the time since then - without knowing the name of the band/artist who wrote it. Then I redescovered the track on the compilation "Kraft Zwei" (sub terranean) in 1997. Last year (2010) I came across  "Koenig Cylinders I", where the original was from and was very excited about the track "Carousel" on the other side of that redord. That's a fantastic techno/trance-hymn and I was quite astonished that I did never hear this before. I specially liked the quite long guitar part without beats at the end. This would also do well somewhere in the middle of the track...


So I thought let's have a go on this one then... Now I've got the original and three own remix versions (all made 2010) to choose from when I travel to work :-) Two classic pounding techno/trance Versions suitable for a bicycle race to catch the train and a smooth long Version to relax afterwards (Auditory Vertigo Remix).

If you are a connaisseur, it is a pleasure for me to share these inofficial remixes with you.





-------------------------------------------
THE WEB - Carousel remixed
1. Koenig Cylinders - Carousel
   (The Web Merry-Go-Round Remix)......8:38
2. Koenig Cylinders - Carousel
   (The Web Reverse Ride Remix)........8:13
3. Koenig Cylinders - Carousel
   (The Web Auditory Vertigo Remix)...11:56
-------------------------------------------
BRICO - not available, 2010


click to download Carousel remixed   (mediafire)




Watch and listen