Wellcome to THE WEB's tasty audio electronics!

On this blogspot page you can find all my electronic music tracks from the clips i present on my YouTube channel - or Albums/EPs from single tracks you might have heard on Soundcloud
For every album/EP/single there is a post, with some descriptions of the making of, a track listing and links/infos about download. most of the stuff is free...
contact: gronku(at)hispeed.ch

Have fun, you're wellcome!
THE WEB

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Birdman - another YT collab in 2021

Sometime in spring 2021, my friend JP (he had changed his name Darkobert Dub to Kaiser Nvtron) and I were emailing back and fourth about that cool bird that is the loudest ever recorded - the White Bellbird, found in the Amazon in South America. That call is amazing, and I think it was JP who suggested that it should be used in a track once. I totally agreed, and as we had collaborated before for the Reload Remix, and thought it was about time to do another track together, we decided to give it a go: he would send me his draft of a track with the track layers, and I would build something on that basis, adding sounds and expanding it to proper length.

Shortly after, JP came about that famous interview of Charlie Sheen, and as he loves to add vocal samples in his track, JP included some portions of it in his draft. In May 2021, I got his stuff and started to work on it. I added some fat distorted drums, a high arpeggio-like piano line (I know JP loves that :-) and some stuttering synth cord patterns, and arranged the whole lot around the vocal samples. The final track had sounds not only from the White Bellbird, but also the Three-wattled Bellbird. I used that one for the cover pic too and I put the track on my Soundcloud. JP had uploaded it on his YT channel with some nice earth footage shot from ISS, but as in the meantime he had retreated from YT / put his stuff on private, it's not available anymore. I might do a clip for my channel sometime in the future and add it here once it's done...
Just listen and enjoy the wacky birdman :-)

 


Click to listen and download Kaiser Nvtron & THE WEB - Birdman on Soundcloud

 
Watch and listen